Animal Crossing, New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Animal Crossing, New Beginning

Welcome fellow Animal Crossing members to a New Beginning..

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forever Forgotten

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forever Forgotten Empty Forever Forgotten Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:27 pm

_↑╖╖ÿ__╪¶ε__↑╖$๑╖ε_

_↑╖╖ÿ__╪¶ε__↑╖$๑╖ε_
Site Lurker
Site Lurker

Forever Forgotten J_do_elements
In 1548...what? What do you mean you've never heard of anything important happening back then?! Well hush and listen up, because one of the biggest events in history had occurred then. Back then, when the British didn't know that my old home didn't exist, we lived peacefully, until that day late in May when suddenly we all began getting this sickness. My mother, my father, and my two siblings all died from it, but I was one who had managed to get away, and I fled my home. I came across this wonderful land, where there were tall pines and lots of deer with strange appearances and odd racks. I soon learned that this is where it would all happen, where I met the most violent, and strange, beings in my life. They had light skin, most of them at least, and they had...abilities. To prevent myself from getting killed by them, I began to worship them, for they must have been gods of the elements, but what else? There were many of them...so many, and soon some of my people joined me, worshiping these gods like they deserved. They called themselves, now what was it, Pheasants? Oh, no not that, it was Pharaohs. Pharaoh of Fire, Pharaoh of Earth. They were all very kind to us, but they wouldn't decline our devotion to them. Soon, though, the Pharaohs went into hiding, and soon all of my people died off. The Pharaohs, though, soon returned, and made me into one of them, just imagine that! Wait, this isn't a big deal you say? Balderdash, it is to me! Now, get out of my forest before I send the roots at you. Why did I tell you this? Why?! Well, now all of the countries are after us Pharaohs, and we have grouped up to set the world back in order and regain control over humans! Now leave, I need to journey to the other Pharaohs, they need me!

Rules:

Elements:

Form:

Who's Who:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum